Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s interesting to me the number of people thinking predators is going to takeoff. A lot of folks unhappy at the 2027 and 2028 age groups… Coaching turnover galore is the rumor.

Really, not what I heard, just the opposite. Clearly your son wasnt getting playing time with the Predator's . Predators are on the rise and it shows at several levels. Been stated many times, Talk of Baltimore

Ummmm, not a Predators parent but nice try bro. 2026 team is 1-4 in A (single A), 2027s are 3-2 in AA and 2028s are 1-2 in AAA. I would not call that 'on the rise', they aren't even winning in mediocre divisions. If anyone is talking about them, its about the dissatisfaction with coaching and unimpressive results.
Hearing from some friends that Predators have an equal playing time policy. Can someone confirm this?
Yes that is correct. Everyone plays regardless of skill and showing up to practice or not.

1) Nobody involved with Predators thinks they are the "Talk of Baltimore" but thanks, Koopers directors.

2) The only Predators team with a coaching carosel was the 2028s. Current coaches arrived in February and are returning next year. Parents and kids seem pretty happy with the coaches, but obviously one dad whose kid isn't playing, is very unhappy about it, and hijacks every thread on BOTC to say so.

3) The 2027 and 2029 Preds do not have equal playing time. Full stop. Never have. Coaches, kids, and parents are happy or at worst, copacetic.

4) The 2028 Preds team used EPT for the new coach's first scrimmage and first game (0-2). They've played 4 games since then without EPT and the team has gone 2-2. If you think it's still EPT, it tells me your son is on the bench for most of the game. Which makes sense given your repeated (false) comments about the team's "very large roster" and "over 30 kids" etc.

The impact players are on the field >50% of the time at all positions. It might have ended up close to EPT during the Preds 14-4 win yesterday because the score was 8-1 in the second quarter and getting ugly, fast. But overall I have the distinct feeling your ego for your son's status on the team, is getting in the way of your lacrosse IQ.