Originally Posted by Anonymous

Loyola - pillar of the academic world.

With due respect to all that check into this forum - pretty sure none of us belong to any pillars of the academic world if we spend our days debating the merits of youth lacrosse teams.

Respectfully,
Frostburg State Grad [/quote]

Respectfully, Frostburg State, the Western Md. party school with lots of snow. Plus, you are on here so what does that say?[/quote]

It says I'm a little cra cra too. But I had fun in college and happy with my lot in life. Certainly wouldn't thumb my nose at some who graduated from Hop and has a masters. My son enjoys his Looney's team. What's your agenda? [/quote]

No agenda whatsoever. My cousin went to Frostburg State, loved his time there, received a degree in finance and is doing very well. He has two daughters, both playing youth lacrosse.[/quote]

So why do you constantly post negative comments about a club of which you or your son have never been part? [/quote]

If you are addressing this to me, I have never posted anything negative about Looney's. I have seen their 2020 orange team play several times this season and I believe they are one of the strongest 2020 clubs around.
I'm not sure who you are addressing, seems it gets hard to follow since the past few posts have not been about Looney's but about some idiot who was posting negatives about Looney's and I challenged him and he, like a butt head, challenged my education. Once I responded, he seemed to disappear.