Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's - crappiest parents and food in MD.

No a hole, that would be you, the biggest d bag not only in Md. but on the east coast.
Funny how you are so jealous you just can't help yourself to degrade anything that wants no parts of you.
Your break is over so get the men's room cleaned before the dinner crowd shows up at McDonalds, it is probably the best paying job you ever had.

Good one. I didn't write the post you are referring to, but your post pretty much backs up everything that guy wrote about Looney's parents.

Sorry bunk, I didn't write that post either, but whoever did clearly shows how much buttheads come on an anonymous board and acts like a total idiot. I don't think it backs anything up other than some people (adults) are completely childish and hide behind their computer. Bet if you had to post your name to post a thread that would have never been posted. I'm not associated with Looney's in any way but I really do not like seeing people taking cheap shots at clubs that are trying to help kids learn and grow in a great sport. That is what this board is about, lacrosse, not taking cheap shots at clubs and parents. If I have time later tonight I'll come back on here and see some childish post, maybe from you, who knows.