Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how the Crabs field great trams every year. I've never heard of them dropping an entire team, let alone two.
. First, Crabs fields overage/holdback teams. They are well known for abusing the spirit of grade base youth lacrosse. They have boatloads of holdbacks, even some double holdbacks. No one respects them in the youth lacrosse community yet you post how great they are. I'm guessing you are a Crabs parent, just as pathetic as the organization. But the only thing you are correct about is they would never drop a team, regardless of their talent, because their leader would never give up the money he could get from misinformed parents/players. So your post on here just further demonstrates how disrespectful you are regarding youth lacrosse. Keep the cash flowing.

I'm not a Crabs parent, but my kids played against the Crabs all the time when youth ball was just aged based, and the Crabs teams were always excellent.

Single them out (even though everyone has holdbacks now), but they always field great teams because great players want to play for them. Saying otherwise is just sour grapes.

Without their holdbacks, they are just another good AA team -beach lax and Denver prove that.