Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great game...two of the best playing like pros..
The way it should be.

Age differential of the players on the field for the game? Did the Looneys parents finally behave or do they still laugh at hurt kids on the field? did the whole bench get to play because if not, those parents are going to be fierce. Several switched teams to Looneys and have never seen the field in real games - simply practice players for the squad.

I was at the game, am not associated with either team but I must admit what a total POS you are for even having the thought in your demented mind to post this sh*t. Both teams where very good, the players and parents/fans were excellent and from what I saw all Looney's players played. Why don't you just post your name and phone number here so everyone can call you and tell you what we think. Low life like you is what gives lax a bad name but you feel so secure hiding behind your screen posting poison crap. I have a feeling your weak, not too good son got cut from Looney's and you still hold a grudge. Simply pathetic.Maybe your son should try out for the girls rec team.

The original post is based 100% on fact given the repetitive history most have with the team so let's hope what you say about today's game Mr. "objective bystander" is at least partially true and the parents have turned themselves around behavior wise - although your heated response if you really have no history with the team and just happened upon the game and this forum is certainly intriguing. Have been on the losing side and the winning side with respect to this team which is the basis for the questions. Kids who do make it on the field are very talented and nobody insulted those kids but the parents have traditionally distracted from those kids.