Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s interesting to me the number of people thinking predators is going to takeoff. A lot of folks unhappy at the 2027 and 2028 age groups… Coaching turnover galore is the rumor.

Really, not what I heard, just the opposite. Clearly your son wasnt getting playing time with the Predator's . Predators are on the rise and it shows at several levels. Been stated many times, Talk of Baltimore

Ummmm, not a Predators parent but nice try bro. 2026 team is 1-4 in A (single A), 2027s are 3-2 in AA and 2028s are 1-2 in AAA. I would not call that 'on the rise', they aren't even winning in mediocre divisions. If anyone is talking about them, its about the dissatisfaction with coaching and unimpressive results.
Hearing from some friends that Predators have an equal playing time policy. Can someone confirm this?
Yes that is correct. Everyone plays regardless of skill and showing up to practice or not.

We see you, salty 2028 Preds, taking every opportunity to work your anger out in unrelated threads on BOTC. Responding to yourself. You must live a very impressive life.

Every Preds roster is 7 months old, the age of the entire club, 7 months, and anyone spouting off about them "rising" is not involved with the Club, more likely is involved with Koopers, Looneys, 91, or Rock who are all losing players and/or practice field leases due to Preds. Or is a salty Preds parent who got cut from Crabs or FCA. Seriously go away.

2026 1-4 A (not sure why this team even exists, the oldest Preds team was supposed to be 2027s)
2027 3-2 AA (mostly Looneys kids)
2028 2-3 AAA (kids from FCA Blue, FCA White, Crabs, KP Elite, and the folded HoCo AAA team)
2029 5-0 AAA (mostly Team 91 kids). Wonder why you didn't list this team in your "research?"

As for you,
STOP coming over to BOTC to say there's "equal PT" (it took the coaches all of 1 game to figure out who to bench.....apparently it's your son?)
STOP coming to BOTC to say there's "30+ kids on the roster" (there's 24)
STOP complaining about the coaching "revolving door" (2027 has had the same coaches all year, who the parents and kids LOVE, and the new 2028 coaches, who the parents and kids LOVE, have re-upped for next year).

So.......I see you. Hope your son has better luck at FCA tryouts this year than he did last year. I know you kept the orange helmet. Don't say you didn't.