Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now your lying. The coach took the free clear I was there and that was not the tournament mandating it. I heard the Brotherly Love coach say "really, you are taking the free clear, you are a good team we are a good team you DON"T take the free clear" Even the kids on the field were saying it to the coach. And for the record I am guessing it wasn't directed to the kids it was directed to the HC. He knows the truth ask him. Brotherly Love beat our team 13-0 and we took every face off so suffice to say it wasn't a tournament rule. Your head coach is lacks honor.

What we do in this life echoes in eternity. Strength and Honor.
Are you freaking kidding me!!!!! Is this the lightning age group? You guys really need a hobby!!! You are a joke!!! Shaming kids and a youth volunteer coach for simply doing what the tournament sets up. Kids lose interest if they are getting their azz kicked by 10 goals, nothing good happens for either team. Get it back to within a few, you keep some kids happy, get better play for both squads, and the parents get to see a better contest. And if you are teaching your 11 year old to shame another team for getting a free clear, that's cool, just setting up another generation of dbags like you.