Originally Posted by Anonymous
The replies on this thread prove what a trash club Looney's is. Nobody has more trashy parents than Looney's.

I have a friend who's son plays for Looney's and whenever I visit this site I am amazed at the low life trashy people who are always attacking them and calling kids parents trash. Looney's is far from a trash club, from what I have observed and witnessed over the past two years I have seen the parents and they are fine, respectable people, unlike the posters who are always trashing them. Is this the best you can do with your time? I would wonder what your kid would say if he heard you talk like that or read these posts. Your kid is probably friends with some Looney's players or perhaps classmates. I believe it is the same group of people who are trashing Looney's and the parents and indirectly the kids who play for Looney's. I know you would never have the nerve to say this directly to their face, but hiding behind your screen you have the courage.
You are speaking and trashing without any proof. If there was a way Looney's parents or club directors could find your identity a good lawyer would have some fun with you. Why not just knock it off, of does it give you a hard on to do this? If it does, doesn't say too much about your wife.