Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey looney's how did it go?

It wasn't pretty

Even though I have nothing to do with Looney's, Crabs or FCA I keep coming back to this forum to see the amazing bullsh*t post put up by adults, coming very close to or at times actually trashing kids that are 11 years old playing on a 2023 team. These are not college or even HS lacrosse players, they are just kids but that does not stop the true as*holes from posting their bullsh*t about children. You people must really get off on this kind of belittling of 11 year old kids. Rather than trying to offer any encouragement you would rather trash them, you seem to delight in doing it.
Well, the poster about 4 or 5 posts up, taking about the bushes and what the dirt bags wife is doing behind the bushes, that is what needs to be pounded in on this forum until the trashing of 11 year olds stop. You all seem to be big and mighty, hiding behind your computers. None of you would have the balls to say this out in public to a parents face or a child's face, because you know the father would more than likely knock you on your [lacrosse], which is what needs to be done.
I would love to see this entire forum mandate that people must register in order to post. That would eliminate this crap. If it didn't, there would easily be ways to find out who the dbags are and there are some, I believe, would go after them. That would be something great to see, a dbag trashing kids getting his teeth kicked in. So, all of you as*holes that insist on trashing young kids on this forum, ever wonder what was in your wife's mouth when you kiss her.