Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Looneys 2023 comes to Rockville yesterday to play BLC and Next Level in box, gets smoked by both of them and in the process starts a half dozen fights - split equally between players and their WT parents. Impressive showing.

You are completely full of [lacrosse]. Is this your best effort to try and start rumors which are completely inaccurate. Good grief man, get a life. You seem to be the white trash in this. People like you seem to look for any opportunity on this board to start crap, any opportunity at all.
I'm not connected with Looney's in any way but a friend of my sons is and from what I am told your story is just that, a complete fictional story.

If you weren't there, you have no reason to be arguing. The initial post was accurate. I was there.

I was there. Looney's retaliated. Coaching and parenting at Looney's has gone lower than ever. Looney's fault completely.

Another poster full of sh*t. When it comes to scumbag lacrosse, Next Level is at the top of the list. Parents think they can do no wrong and instill this crap in their kids heads. I have seen it more than once. Complete bottom of the barrel as far as how parents conduct themselves. Just like yesterday, a Next Level parent walking around saying he can beat everyone up. How pathetic is that, at a youth lax game.
No Snowflake, Next Level parents are the worst and most disgusting. Yesterday proved it and you are proving it again today.
Next Level takes a cheap/illegal shot at a Looney's player and that is fine with you. Next Level's fault completely. End of story.