Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looneys falling apart. Head coach kid going to crabs.

Here comes the idiot Crab fans, one week after being beaten in every aspect of the game by Looney's 8 to 3. They just needed a week to think of something to say, something to make up. Plus they needed to again practice talking out of their [lacrosse], as they always do.
Especially like how Crabs big holdback middie only had two shots the entire game, and both were way off the mark. His father posts a picture of him trying to get around a defensive middie, titles the picture "Turn and Rip". Yep, he turned and was hardly able to get the shot off, and it was about 3 yards wide of the goal. Crabs has no integrity as an organization and has to come on here and post complete lies, and hide behind anonymous. Total disgusting organization.

I'm not connected to either Looney's or Crabs but I saw this game. My son plays in another 2020 division and his game was right after the above game.
I don't know any of the players on either team but I did see several big middies for Crabs but again have no idea who the poster is referring to. My point is so what, if a father wants to post a picture of his son that's fine, no matter if he scored or not. I'm sure it is out of pride that it was posted and it can be captioned any way he wants. But, the strange thing is I think this was posted by one of my sons team mates father, who I watched the game with and seemed to know many of the Crab players by name. How he knows these players I have no idea and have no idea why he posted what he did.