Originally Posted by Anonymous
So FCA brought AAs down and 2019s as well? I watched those games - they're still not good....haha

Beat you twice

Beat who twice? Not us - you didn't play us and never will - you're sitting down in B. Last time I checked we won the whole tourney - bump up to AA (good luck with that) and maybe you'll get a shot at us LOL

FCA 2020AA beat looneys 2020AA twice and one of the times they were down 5-1

Well, there's only one name in the "Champion" spot on Tourney Machine, and it ain't FCA. And your A team, with the 5 players from AA, looked like a rec B team - everyone was laughing in the stands. My God - they only beat Storm by 1 point - that team is like a bunch of scoopers...hahahaha

I saw them play as well. If that was a "stacked" team with half the starting line being AA players, they sure didn't play like it. None of the players looked close to the same skill level as the other AA teams in the tourney. Perhaps those players were actually playing where they belong this weekend? FCA would do well to be more selective in tryouts next round if they want to complete with the likes of Crabs, Team 91, etc.