Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney is literally being flushed down the toilet
. Along with your [lacrosse] wife! There, how do you like it when it comes back at you. Why don't you grow up and stop trashing kids club teams. You and others who do this are pure trash and you should be addressed as pure sh+t trash. Now you really need to STFU.

This is why Looney's is falling apart. Nobody wants to associate with their trash parents.
. Seems you lack reading comprehension or you just don't know how to read. I am not associated with Looney's or Crabs but I find this thread is full of adults trashing or coming close to trashing young kids on a lacrosse forum. And here you are calling Looney's parents trash. Glad I'm not connected with this club, know the name but nothing about them. I'm in the DC/Montgomery County area and glad I am because the ones trashing Looney's are most likely from the Baltimore area. And you can read the trashing you as*holes are doing against this clubs youth players, either directly or indirectly. So, better go find your [lacrosse] wife, it's around 12:30AM, I would guess she has made enough tonight to cover your food bill for tomorrow. You all prove how trashy Baltimore is. Would never live there, don't really like going there when my son has a game in the Baltimore area.