Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]It's a tournament nobody cares about. Every year, there are 2-3 decent teams and the rest are awful. Fun for a family vacation, but a complete waste of time.

2020 beat the FCA national team, still a good experience for the kids!

WOW FCA National team, 6 kids from Carroll County and the rest Metro Baltimore.....very NATIONAL

How dare those 12-13 year old kids from Looney's go out to a beautiful part of the country, probably enjoy beautiful weather, probably go white water rafting, have a little vacation time while playing a handful of lacrosse games against whoever they were lined up against and actually win games. How silly are they? Don't they understand at that age they should be in the heat and humidity of Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania or New [lacrosse] going through the driving and parking grind, sweating it out like the rest of us so that they can attend the college of their choice and then read ridiculous comments about their performance in an "approved tournament" from a bunch of tired, frustrated old men. When will these kids ever learn what the game of lacrosse is all about. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Then the OP should have mentioned all of those things you did instead of just saying "Looneys wins Vail!"

I live in Anne Arundel County, have nothing to do with Looney's and I wrote the post, I just find it ridiculous that grown men would come out and just bash kids and a program because they didn't to a tournament that in your mind is not worthy. People that make comments like these are what is ruining this game. Why can't kids enjoy an experience, if you had ever been to Vail, you know this is part of the whole package. There was a time when it was the only premier tournament. I understand that times change and everything has to be bigger, faster, stronger. People with comments that are constantly bashing children and adults alike are ruining the greatest game on two feet.