Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not going to argue, but I was there and the truth is being bent a lot

How about the tall attackman from Gilman kicking a defender in the face when he was on the ground? I was there too; is that being bent?? It was a disgrace and to say otherwise is just being ignorant to the fact that this team is poorly coached and has no discipline!!

Still lying. That is untrue. There is a video of the incident. It proves a couple of things unequivocally. First, it was the Prostart players who started the entire thing and 8 were involved. There were 3 Looneys players involved. The only difference is the Looneys players were more than holding their own. Like the Prostart coach who always talks to opposing players, their players were more bark than bite.

100% correct. I’ve seen the video too. NO ONE was kicking anyone in the head. The prostart players were mouthing off and the Looneys players put them in their place. Little snowflakes need to realize that in the real world there are consequences for their words. You pay the price when you are not hiding behind a keyboard or have mommy and daddy their to bail you out. The outrage to this is laughable. Everyone knows that fights happen in all sports (youth, hs, college, pros). Junior was just fine, maybe his vineyardvines polo got a little wrinkled.

99% of the comments here are from people who don’t know kids on either team. You can’t make blanket statements about kids, schools, or organizations. Smh