Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
What's the point of having a moderated forum when garbage like this persists for days on end?

Totally agree and I would bet most of the posts are not from Looney's or Next Level fans.

As long as people can hide in anonymity, the posts will persist.

Actually, that is a false statement. A person can be registered and do the same. To prove my point take a look at the user names of the registered posters and you'll see what I mean. Other than using a real name as I do, if I the username "Laxrat59" does that tell you who I am or am I still anonymous?

Larry- If there was a requirement to at least have a username, even if anonymous, then users would at least know when they're conversing with the same person. And if Laxrat59 was consistently bashing a particular team, that bias would be apparent. Maybe it would cut down on the ridiculous back and forth we've seen with the Next Level - Looneys.

Totally agree. If people have an identity when they post it will quickly show who is just out to troll and cause this kind of crap. If this goes forward, should also have a system that only allows an individual to have one identity/username.