More for the argument that school ball is becoming a joke. For many school districts the teacher coaches are? Let's just say teachers! Sad but true.. I hope this dad is able to get the kids into some good tournaments and showcase all his and his players hardworking

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just to bad the PAID head coach doesn't get his act together and show interest all year long , not when he hears smack talk about his commitment and tries to save face by showing interest for a week or two then disappears , I think many from the program would all agree as much as this parent is a nuisance he get things done ! It would be for the better for the community if this parent took the head coaching job without pay , as he already does the head coaches task with all the leg work of development and training in the program . Sort of like how all the top programs on long island do !
Don't expect a miracle with minimal effort !
sad part the paid coach will reek all the benefits from the upcoming class talent pool .

Heard that dad is making deals to take position and is keeping it on the hush because there will be a uproar , pitchfork linching if its announced before season starts , and is taking all his girls up to varsity with him . Its amazing the small town gossip that gets around so fast !

Big changes coming with Rocky Point girls program, good for some terrible for others .

Good luck with that !!

OK, I'll bite. Please enlighten us.

I heard this summer that one of the Varsity dads openly coaches the team from the stands? How does the Varsity coach allow that to happen?

And now it's on the Internet so it must be true!