Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
There are rules for booster clubs and how they distribute and account for their funds. 501(c)(3) booster clubs report at public meetings required to be held throughout the year. Those meetings are the time to ask your specified board or President questions.

Most booster clubs work hard and help their schools student athletes. You should reach out to the Massapequa booster club to inform them of your concerns. If of course that's where your from...just a guess.
Is it me or is the Hop the worst moderator. If the poster wanted to let people know what town they were from he/she would have stated it . For the Hop to state what town the poster was from is at least negligible. We all know he will try to white wash it by saying he just guessed where the poster was from, but through his own bragging about having the power to know where every post comes from, we can assume this to not be true. He also "stirred the pot" on a different thread about a story that had either run it''s course, or was resolved, Why? not enough drama on this site? The story started and ended before he was named moderator, why stir this up again?

Oh I see. Your the only one with an opinion here? I applaud Hop for moderating and keeping things straight. Btw how do you know Hop is a HE? You presume to know so many things and post them as FACT. That's why the moderator calls people like you out. And so what if a topic was brought up! That's what this site is for...discussion. You should try it some day!