Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have two Northport sons who play for Team Tiger. Our school summer tournament team is sooooo competitive that in UMass they took the championships in almost every age group including our Varsity team. In the Noreaster tournament our only team competing took the championship against some of the best select teams there are. It's funny that with twenty minutes into the game, one of our boys scored a hat strick (3 goals) against Express. We have a great program THAT WORKS and it's extremely competitive, local and virtually free!!! What could be better than that! LET'S GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it work? When was the last time NP won a county championship? Are boys being recruited in mass to attend div I programs? I think this is the exact issue, town teams enter (with all due respect) weak tournaments finish strong in their brackets and are convinced that its working. Do your sons teams play the top express, 91, outlaws, etc teams in their age bracket? How does the program measure success?