Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yup a lot of money. and I'd also like to add that the coaches who's football season this summer lacrosse is interfering with need to start penciling these lax players coming late to or missing summer weight training or practice at the bottom of their depth charts and giving the serious dedicated football players the advantage. and the kids who play lax that also play football and there's a lot of them will make a choice. or the BS summer lax programs will disappear because they'll be missing players too. bunch of clowns.

Haha, on LI, lax will always come first over football if a kid wants to play D1 sports in college. Just the facts!!
hahahaha! here's the facts......football is king......and stop drinking the kool aid.....I'm coaching both sports a long time, in lacrosse as well the majority of kids on LI are playing D2 and D3 Lax in college. just like in football. very few and far between are going to duke or unc....let's all calm down. stop listening to the lies the summer lax coaches are telling you. like I said I'm coaching both sports for an eternity. the majority of lax players r still going to Dowling, post, and farmingdale. take a couple deep breaths parents.

Fact is you would be an idiot to let your kid play football period.
Yeah cuz there's no contact in lacrosse all of a sudden right. and I'm sure you played plenty of football growing up. Now the game of football has become criminalized by guys like the above poster.