Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about it? lets just drag along this topic.. How about when a parent has a daughter on yellow jackets and he learns the ins and outs and becomes the most knowledgeable coach in your town including above and beyond the varsity coaches and leads the town team he coaches to championships at every tournament they play ..... and then rubs it in , He has the whole town club walk around with tee shirts made up with his name on it ....IN " "" WE TRUST ... That is very Bad for the varsity coach who always has an excuse on why he is never around but yet wants respect and total control .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about when your HS coach coaches for a different program then you play in and they don;t even say hello to you at tournaments because you don;t play for them?

I saw this firsthand at Lax for a Cure from on of the LI coaches. She should be ashamed of herself. To treat kids that live in the same town as you and who you coach in high school differently because they play on another club team is disgusting. I hope the parents let the AD know about your actions off the field because I am sure your actions on the field and in the locker room must be worse.