what is enlightening is how someone like you can function with the rest of us with such a high opinion of themselves. I believe your quote was "but at the end of the day after that college lax career is over what's next? the $10,000 a year gig playing pro lax. yes!! sign me up." alluding that pro football is more lucrative, witch it is, for athletes that don't live on Long Island. What your deflecting is your ignorance to even the college football recruiting process, and what is real enlightening, is that you're a Long Island football coach. It's no wonder 99% of our kids can't go big D1, with fool coaches like you they don't stand a chance. If you're a lacrosse coach I wonder if you have ever sent a kid D1 lax, or are you just a one of those lunkhead coach from a bad lax school collecting an extra $5,000.00 in the spring. Maybe you should stop pushing a sport that very few of our kids reach any level of success in, and end up battered and crippled, and not even get a $10,000.00 a year pro career.