I am not misinformed. I can tell by your email you are either a sachem coach or one of his henchmen. Why email your cost sheets? Just post them on here. Reality is the people that post and read this thread would be cut them to shreds and the real truth would be exposed. I would dare any program to do that, especially you Mr. Sachem Rising. Truth is you guys don't do those $1,000.00 tournaments, Those are real travel tournaments. The ones your program are entering are closer to $500.00. A Sublimated uniform is $50.00 but a pinnie is probably more appropriate for summer to be honest. Uniforms are for PAL season.

Town pride has nothing to do with paying $500.00-$1,000.00 for a summer sport as you referenced. That mentality is the problem and conflict with these types of programs in town lacrosse throughout Suffolk county. If you don't play for us you have no town pride? Really. I can show you many athletes that play elsewhere in the summer that plenty of town pride.

Town pride is charging closer to $100.00 and letting parents run the program is it has been done in the past. Long Islanbd has produced many athletes doing it that way.

I am sure you can find a summer league under a $1,000.00 but it doesn't need to be in the range of $500.00 - $1,000.00. All Suffolk County programs weren't founded on some varsity coaches charging ridiculous amounts and demanding that they play for them or else. Don't try to dispute it. It is occurring right now all throughout the county.

It's not the idea that's bad, its the ridiculous amount of money that you are trying to charge for it. You don't need to dispute it. Put your cost sheet on the board or just stay quiet. I will say that to any program. Let the people decide. Good Luck.