and where do the j-e-t-s play and practice.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
My friend, I have seen their teams at tournaments and I observe what I observe, I'm good like that....Rocky Point, Comsewogue and Mt. Sinia/Miller Place a few West Hampton here and there and yes they do take players from other towns, but again very few......but through observing them over the years, I have to say TLI is very loyal to the players that they have as they seem to move up with a secure spot year after year, can't say that for many other organizations...........wish I was from one of those towns ^^

That maybe true for the older teams. but u-15 an under there is way more diversity. My son is on the U-14 A team. There is 2 Mt Sinai,1 Rocky point,1 Miller Place, 1 W. Hampton, NO Comsewogue! That is 5 kids from those towns. There are at least 10 towns represented on our team! The best kids make it. It doesn't matter where you are from! I agree that TLI is loyal to there kids. If you are on a team you really have to play yourself off the team to be replaced!

Rather than call it Team Long Island, they should call it Team Suffolk. No Nassau kids at all?