there is a note in 2018 and 2017 asking what the future landscape for those kids that did travel in 5-9th grade is.

I can only presume some of us want to forego that "Club" experience in the later HS years and play together as a HS team with less of a commitment $$ and time so the kids can do showcases and such.

It asked does travel really stop in the spring leading up to their Jr summer. Is it, they play with their HS team in the summer TO GET BETTER AS A TEAM and attend Showcases to be seen.

I say this because to me (in this day and age) you play travel lax (at least on the competitive levels) in years 7/8/9 to establish that you can play on or at a higher level. This level the boys most likely want to play college lax. Sure young dreams, but they tend to be the ones at least 85% of them playing college lax.

So is their Sophomore summer their real last Club Summer. Or if they were lucky enough to get recruited do the colleges state they must play on such and such teams (maybe teams with other recruits their year).