Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think there are major conflicts of interest on both sides of the fence:
1. HS Coaches coaching travel teams
2. HS Coaches coaching "town" teams

1. Our HS coaches "recruit" kids for their travel programs. They make it abundantly clear that if you play for their club it will help you. Imagine if you were a HS teacher who ran a tutoring business on the side and said - "if you get tutored by me, you will have a much better chance of improving your grades in my class." It's such a conflict of interest and puts the kids and the families in a no win situation. Much more prevalent on the girls side.

2. Our HS has a rule about coaches not be ing able to use our HS facilities for training or coaching their own student athletes. This rule is broken on a daily basis by coaches who are training their own athletes in the off season. First of all, I thought it was a rule that summer teams were not allowed to be coached by existing coaches. This is happening at our school. Much more prevalent on the boys side.

THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT THIS ITS CALLED BAD TEACHER WITH CAMERON DIAZ!!! PAY FOR TUTORING which will go for her cosmetic surgery and then you will pass the class.... she guarentees it! Sounds like LI Lacrosse