Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know it's too far ahead but it looks like the B LI champ will come from Nassau. I think the top 2-3 A and C teams in Suffolk would give 516 a beating but it's too bad Nassau and Suffolk have to play each other in all classes to see who goes to states.

Great point. In lax the 2 best teams are almost always from LI which 1 team is always unhappy. Kind of like GC and Manhasset
I know it's too far ahead but it looks like the B LI champ will come from Nassau. I think the top 2-3 A and C teams in Suffolk would give 516 a beating but it's too bad Nassau and Suffolk have to play each other in all classes to see who goes to states.

Great point. In lax the 2 best teams are almost always from LI which 1 team is always unhappy. Kind of like GC and Manhasset

So Wantagh and Long Beach shouldn't even show up ? Sense of entitlement is amazing from GC and Manhasset