Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great league game CSH v Wantagh, Great scheduling of non league Manhasset v St Anthony, GC smoked Syosset, Pequa bounced back against OS but the teams on outside looking in to the super conference continue to beat people up Division +10, Lynbrook by 9, Plainedge by 10, SS by 12 somehow there needs to be a super conference B league

I don't think you will find a super B league is the right move. If you look at last year's B playoffs you will see teams like Division, Plainedge...etc. get beaten by 10+ goals by the power conference B teams and they had good records coming into the playoffs. I agree on the A teams..it is by far the weakest conference in Nassau County. The C's are even weaker except for CSH, who will walk to the county title yet again.

Leave the super conference alone but put the next group into the next division at least for the regular season. Let SS and Plainedge, Divison Lynbrook and others battle during the season. These games of winning by 15 just so you can get your name in newsday is a waste especially when they will be unprepared to play a Wantagh, Sett or GC in the 1st or 2nd round come playoff time. CSH could play their 3rd stringers in the C playoffs and still win because they have played a wicked regular season schedule

Stop with your super conference non-sense
Wantagh 7 0 0 10 1 0
Manhasset 5 0 0 7 0 0
Garden City 4 1 0 8 1 0
Cold Spring Harbor 4 2 0 7 3 0
Long Beach 3 4 0 5 5 0
North Shore 2 3 0 5 3 0
Massapequa 2 4 0 3 6 0
Farmingdale 2 5 0 4 6 0
Syosset 1 5 0 2 6 0
Oceanside 0 6 0 4 6 0

Top 4 are cream of the crop the remainder of the division is no better than Port Washington, South Side, Plainedge, Lynbrook, Seaford and maybe Oyster Bay and Mac Arthur. Any given year the remaining six "super conference" schools and those that I have just mentioned are all on par with each other. Farmingdale hasn't been a power in years in Nassau they play in the weakest (A) of the A B and C schools when comes to playoffs that's a fact. Wantagh, GC, Manhassett and CSH are a cut above all. Exclude those 4 and than look at the scores of the remaining 6 and the teams that I have mentioned any given winner and day fact.TW from Fdale would like to have all of you believe otherwise. So in a nut shell those schools out of the "super conference" play who they are scheduled against and hopefully the school or coach schedules tougher out of conference games. So to make the Newsday comment is uncalled for, there a multitude of good teams with some very talented players on them doing what they do. You see Spallina pulling Murphy out of the game against UMass Lowell "you play who is in front of you". Have at it folks, cant wait for the replies.