Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Hysterical that you are comparing PROFESSIONAL sports to HS! But I think that's apropo to how you view your 8th grade daughter .

HE is talking about youth sports if you listened to the video. Even referencing his two daughters soccer. But you are too busy complaining that MS kids are who are better than your kid are playing over her.

Listen to what he says Its about being a team and having a Role. Learn to accept your child's role if they want a bigger Role they have to work for it. ( Even if that role is a 8th or 9th grader playing over a Junior or Senior it goes both ways) [/quote

Only parents of non starting juniors and seniors like yourself.

Don't worry about me, my 6th grader will take your 8th graders spot in a few years

I'm more worried that someone out there actually categorized people as "parents of non-starters". Are there really "parents of non-starters" and "parents of starters"?? Are there also "parents of captains" and "parents of non-captains"? What about "parents of super-stars" and "parents of stars"? Insane.