Originally Posted by Anonymous
WM is supposed to be stacked this year.

WM has many above average players. Problem is coaches have to put girls on the field based on talent and skill level, not based on the fact they are upperclassman. Unless changed, they have no chance in winning any titles!
WM has a lot of young talent and some very solid Juniors and seniors as well. Unfortunately coaching and player management have been a problem for years. If they don't win it will not be from lack of talent.

That's about the post I would expect from the parents of the younger WM varsity parents. They think very highly of themselves, daughters, or whatever. Not exactly a pleasant group to be around. Nice to see you throwing upper class players and coaches under the bus. (BTW there's another parent classification you can add to your list).

For the most part I have not seen any negative comments regarding WM girls program or coaches on this site. I have on occasion noticed someone trying to stir the pot and single out a particular group. I suspect that someone is you.

The players and parents at WM have been frustrated for many years. I would not assume that the parents of the younger players are the most frustrated. The longer you are on the team the worse it gets. There are talented girls at every age group if the coaches cant figure it out it is on them. If you think that playing time should be determined by seniority and not ability you are beyond help.

So go back to pointing fingers and trying to stir the pot because you obviously have a problem with someone. Continue to ignore the facts and the history of this program. No one threw upperclassmen under the bus. They put it on the coaches to figure it out .