Originally Posted by Anonymous
What disaster?? Winning States??

I guess the result wasn't worth the headache to the board and AD.

That is exactly why these players will be denied the opportunity that many have gotten in the past because its not about what best for the program or any individual kid but what will be the easy for the administration.

It NEVER should be about what's best for any individual kid (or select group of kids). It's should be about the district, the program and the team. In that order.

That's the exact attitude of all the parents who have a kid that is mediocre. Each kid should play at a level that is best for their development. With your logic they should not have AP classes etc because it wastes resources on only a certain select group. At some point you have to stop with the wait your turn and make decisions based on ability and let each kid be placed at a level that is best for their development.Enough with the politically correct "every kid should get their turn to play varsity" .

Agree!!!! The person who is saying for the "good of the district" has no idea what they are talking about. The district provided experiences to students to enrich them. If a kids is playing below their level is it enriching? What you really mean is for the good of the district means. The good of the loud mouths at the board meeting who think their kids failure to accomplish something whether it be pass an honors class, get into select chorus, make the exceptional gifted and talented programs (music or academics), is someone else fault because they are too good. Shut up and go to a Bernie Sanders rally. I'm not bitter I'm sick of the welfare attitude infesting everything and everyone.