Originally Posted by Anonymous

This will be a learning experience for this young 7th grader. She will learn that you don't go on a social media site, rip another girl apart and put your name on it. She will eventually learn that she should go on an anonymous site, rip into a girl and leave her name off of it, like the parents of the older girl are doing on here!

Nope not the parent of the older girl, I am sure they are sitting back enjoying this as they warned all of the other parents about just this very thing. For this girl to do this it comes from her upbringing, and whatever they want people to think there is something flawed with them. The actions of this girls and the subsequent action of reinstating her to the team has ultimately destroyed the experience for so many on the team. This is a despicable stain. To the coach to tell the team that if anyone speaks of it they are off the team stinks of a cover-up.

Why post anonymously? Both parents are teachers in the building and why risk the repercussions of speaking out against them. It's a football town and the family is held to a different standard (and not a higher one). The father of all people being the head football coach should no how much damage actions such as these can do to a team. He should voluntarily remove her if he wants to restore any respect. But it do as I say not as I do when it comes to Him.

Let's be honest there was bellyaching going on before these young ladies ever stepped on the field for tryouts.

True, but this event justifies all of it.

Don't know the details but maybe this highlights that 7th graders really don't have the maturity regardless of their athletic prowess?

I think in this case that's obvious. The worst part is that she's not a stud player. She's a good player for a 7th grader, but not varsity caliber.