Originally Posted by Anonymous
The funny thing about the BBP person is the are right in a way but got what they deserve. Sinai for years have been known as floppers and fakers. They grab their heads , fall to the ground, move after the whistle, pull their shooting strings etc. and the coach works the refs year round. Everyone knows this and the refs do nothing about it. In past years I had not noticed that so much with BBP and do not think their coach works the refs too much but must say that team has become a flopping ,grab your head etc type team and just got beat by a team that is better at it.
Not sure I would want to have my daughters team win a county championship that way , it in my opinion goes to your kids character. Exactly what are you teaching them when you employ these tactics.How is it sportsmanship when you beat other teams because they are playing man down because a kid fake grabs their head or flops to the ground every two seconds.

BBP completely plays to the refs, with as much flopping and acting as any team I have seen. It is not cheating, just manipulating the refs to get calls. Notice in tight games they get nearly all their goals off of free position shots. Their entire offense in tight games is purposely geared to generate free position shots, manipulating the refs. Their plays are geared to get 3 seconds, catch girls in shooting space, over reacted to defensive contact etc... to get the free shot. Again, not cheating, just not pretty lacrosse. They only start scoring live game goals when the game is out of reach and they are certain they overmatch a team.