Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not even from BBP, and the Best Midfielder in the County according to USA today's preseason pre-view plays for BBP. I don't think there is a better all around, well rounded, more mature player. Including from a leadership standpoint, an experience standpoint. No slight to any of the the other players out there there are some really great ones, and I would bet that if you polled the top players themselves they would probably overwhelmingly vote for her.

You all really need to get a grip. First off the USA today thing is a political joke . To say anyone is the best midfielder in the country is just pompous and ridiculous. Kid is a great player and so are many others and yes there are some that are her equal.Everything is so subjective that to say anyone of them is the best player is ridiculous. Have played against her and her YJ teammates many times and would tell you that on that team any of 5 kids including the goalie have been the best player on the field that day. I would also be willing to bet that everyone of those kids have just as much of the intangibles you speak of .Have done scouting for our High School team for 10 years plus and have not seen the kid who is the clear best player in any year, they all have weaknesses and there are many who could have the one of the best label so give it a rest.

I guess your daughter isn't on that list, don't be so jealous. It's ugly and it probably impacts your ability to "scout". Lol, a scout, that's the funniest part.

If you don't think that some teams are out there scouting their competition it just tells me you have no clue. My daughter is in 3rd grade so no she is not the "top middie" in the country but I will tell you I am making sure she can use both hands as I would not want that to be an issue. My point is to nominate someone the best middie in the country is ridiculous , its the same way I feel about the newsday stat leaders thing .

OK "Scout" they are all great and your third grader is the best! Probably because she reads your scouting reports when she has a few moments free from playing with dress up Barbie.

Thanks for the snarky response tells me all I need to know about you , internet tuff guy who in person is quiet as a mouse because he knows what that snarky type response would get him in person.