Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not an Elevate fan for a why you stirring this up? While last years starting goalie at Huntington may very well be an excellent player, the other goalie who sat is currently a senior committed to play at UNC. I guess someone else thinks very highly of THAT young player.

And the starting goalie was a senior last year so why should she sit for a junior of equal talent? And I'm not saying they're equal. I don't know either of them. But JS knows goalies. He had the 2013 and 2014 D1 goalie of the year. And it was at SBU, not UNC. He builds his teams from the defense out. This young lady comes in as a freshman to unseat the starting goalie, a junior? She's got to be all that and a bag of chips. I'm sure the young lady your taking about its fantastic. But she's only committed to UNC and they probably will have 3 more on the team by the time she gets there. Will she be starting for UNC? Who knows, but I can tell you who is starting this year. Starting for the top defensive unit in the NCAA.

I bet you the former HTon coach feels pretty vindicated now.