Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Contrary to some popular opinions on this site, there seem to be a number of 7th and 8th graders that are having a very positive impact on their teams.

Not in one of the towns. 1 is doing well on defense but the other is clearly over her head. She also alienated herself from her team by calling out another player on IG. Maturity is important and she's not there yet.

so let me get this straight.. the head Football coach pushed for his daughter to be on Varsity, she is trashing the team with scrappy language on social media???

wow! suddenly I feel so much better about the issues on my daughters team. they're like a bunch of alter girls compared with that stuff. that sounds horrible.

7th graders. And, yes, I agree.

Kid must have a set of she thinks she's good enough to call out an older girl on the team. Coach should send her back to the MS team.

Are you kidding me... Was the girl right? That is the only question.. Who cares the age! Idk if 7 or 12 if a girl needs to be called out then do so... A true born leader of it was even semi warrented

It was a bunch of disparaging remarks about the teams captain. Spoiled little brat calling the older girl names and stating that the older girl had no skill using very choice language via social media. Huge distraction and has caused major rifts between other players. Girl should be completely removed but father is football coach and AD won't let that happen. No leader at all, a self entitled attitude.