Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Here is another example of a helicopter mom telling people that they aren't allowed to like a sport because they don't have a child involved. Calling someone a "stalker" because they love a sport. Let me inform you mom, it's a game played on public property, no one needs to show I.D. To prove they have a child playing for either team. You have no right to disparage someone for watching or following a sport at any level. I would bet your one of those moms wearing a yellow jacket sweatshirt, while driving your S.U.V. With a "fear the bee" sticker on it, bragging about how good your kid is. But now you tell us we can't come see for ourselves because that would make me a "stalker"? Do you tell your exhusband he's a stalker because he fills out a March Madness bracket even though you don't have a kid playing college Basketball? You are a mean spirited little person so do us all a favor and crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of."

While I agree with the sentiment that having knowledge of the local girls high schools is not a bad thing your attack on YJ makes you seem like a petty jealous loser. You further seem ignorant as the original break down of the teams could easily be from a YJ parent as they are generally overly knowledgable of other teams and their strengths and weaknesses and only too happy to share their opinion .Also the opinion about CR seems to have YJ leanings .

Anyone around the sport knows that the YJ's are a me first crowd.