Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any time "Scout". Comical for you to call someone else out when you scout girls lacrosse. Too funny, I'm still laughing at you with your panties in a knot.

Again you show your ignorance , you act as if going to watch your competition play is the equal of some loser who comes onto a site anonymously to declare his love for some high school player like you have done .Your obsession with this one kid is a little creepy. That said I will concede so you feel better , the player you speak of is head and shoulders above anyone else including but not limited to the WI, Islip, Sachem East, Mattituck, Garden City, Manhasset, ESM, Wantagh, West Babylon, Smithtown( both east and west) Middle country players.

You said that YOU were a scout. That is creepy. Never addressed any player specifically, just laughing at your assertion that you were advance scouting for the team...and it is so laughable.

Again the only thing laughable is your ignorance , would it make you feel better to say I watch other teams games prior to playing them so our team has an idea of what to expect. Sometimes we even give the other teams advance notice that we will be filming them , you probably find that hilarious also. Now stop obsessing over one kid Mr. Creepy.