>>>>>>>> __________
@A6 SmithtownEast

@A7 SachemNorth
>>>>>>>> __________
A10 NorthBabylon
________
@A2 MiddleCountry

Top four seeds should advance.

Smithtown West - Solid all around. Well coached but they seem to play fast which can lead to some mistakes that may cost them in a close game.

Middle Country - Another very good team that is well coached. Smart and fast at the midfield. They will put up points.

West Islip - Will need to gain control the ball and pace of the game. High team IQ. Limited team speed.

Northport - The Oakland Raiders of Girls High School Lacrosse. Love them or hate them they will put up a fight.

Ward Melville - Good team speed but sloppy play. With a little luck could possibly knock off Northport. Coaching is their Achilles Heel.

Smithtown East - Played tough Vs Smithown West and Middle Country. OT loss to Melville. Coaching is better on the other side of town.

HHH - Have to mention them. The only team in the league with an upset over one of the top four. Can they find a way to knock someone off?

My money is on Middle Country.

Middle Country scrimmaged at Wantagh today

Middle Country might be the best in Suffolk Division I but thats not saying a whole lot. I'm sure Wantagh handled them without much trouble.

Not impressed with Middle Country and to boot the parents are obnoxious. West Islip will have to work a little harder for it this year. Northport always in the mix. No big guns but great coach. Ward Melville has too many unforced turnovers and forces the ball too much in the middle. Have never seen a team clog the middle as much as WM on offense. Not coming out of quarterfinals. Agree final four will be WI, NPort, SW and MC.

Smithtown West best I have seen this season. Much quicker, they move the ball much better and top notch goalie. Think it is there year. An no, I am not from any of towns mentioned.

If you're not from any of these towns, how do you know so much? Are you that much of a stalker? Do you attend practices to critique coaching? Do you really have that much time on your hands to attend all these games to make these statements?
Here is another example of a helicopter mom telling people that they aren't allowed to like a sport because they don't have a child involved. Calling someone a "stalker" because they love a sport. Let me inform you mom, it's a game played on public property, no one needs to show I.D. To prove they have a child playing for either team. You have no right to disparage someone for watching or following a sport at any level. I would bet your one of those moms wearing a yellow jacket sweatshirt, while driving your S.U.V. With a "fear the bee" sticker on it, bragging about how good your kid is. But now you tell us we can't come see for ourselves because that would make me a "stalker"? Do you tell your exhusband he's a stalker because he fills out a March Madness bracket even though you don't have a kid playing college Basketball? You are a mean spirited little person so do us all a favor and crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of.