Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]WI lost two games in there 3 year Final Four run that mattered 15-10 to West Genny in the 2014 State Final and yesterdays dismantling of the defending State Champs where SW did not win a single game that mattered in that same span, I don't know what mirror you want us to look in because all I see is Blue and Gold.Yes we got beat by a better team yesterday and only yesterday during an incredible 3 year run

News flash: you lost the only game that mattered and tried to blame the refs! No hardware for you! Must haven a long bus ride home! As for sw, proud of those girls for playing a great season!

Bus ride home was fine. A few tears shed. Stopped for a great lunch. Watched a movie and took a nap. Third bus ride in 3 consecutive from cortland. How was your bus ride??? Oh yeaaaaaa. You've never had a bus ride to cortland

Wow, a lot of smack talk from a loser!

Yes you should stop talking[/quote

I know you are but what am I

you parents sound like idiots. The girls lost and dealt with the loss with more maturity than you people. They were interviewed and said it wasn't their day. And said pittsford was a good team and had a great game. Maybe you should all learn from the kids.