Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wantagh 11 Mt Sinai 7

Can you be more clueless? "Mt. Sinai doesn't play real teams?? Don't be ignorant! Contrary to the Nassau "power conference" there are 25 teams in suffolk division 2. On a normal year MT Sinai has to play 14 in conference games, usually the top 14. That leaves 2 open dates! Last year was st a's and CBA. This year it is Wantaugh and CBA! Last year Suffolk AB and C proved to be better than Nassau so the best competition was in their own back yard! Mt. Sinai graduated a dominant group last year including 2 of the top players in the country! It's easy to jump on here and criticize! I don't think anyone expected them to be dominant this year, but they are a good team and that game last night was competitive! It came down to the draw! Whoever was getting it went on a run! Mt Sinai is young and will get better as the season goes on! Let's hope u nassau elitists get over confident like you usually do!

Don't let some moron get under your skin. You also forgot they play St. Anthony last year so his comment was that of a jealous loser .Honestly Mt.Sinai did not play their best game last night turning the ball over too many times and Wantaugh goalie played well. Many teams have an off night. Lets see Syosset beat CSH, CSH beat Garden City, West Hampton beat Syosset , West Hampton has multiple losses in D2 suffolk, can't take too much away from any 1 game , there are a lot of good teams in Nassau and Suffolk that can beat each other on any night.

First, it is spelled Wantagh and they are a good team with senior leadership. Mt Sinai is a young team and it is hard to replace last year's seniors. Yes, the Wantagh goalie played well but no better than the Mt Sinai goalie. She made some point blank saves to keep the score close as well. Always great to see out of conference games like that. I am sure it was a learning experience for both programs. Trust me, both these programs only care about where they finish at the end of the year.