What's your beef with Smithtown East and Ward Melville coaches?
[/quote]

No beef at all. Do you think that all coaches are equal or that coaching does not matter? Both teams have more than enough talented athletes to be more competitive. Both teams are from "Lacrosse Towns" with solid youth programs and many of the girls have the stick in their had year round (club, camps, clinics, training etc...). Just look at their records over the past three or four years. Yes, they have winning records and they make the playoffs but their wins come against the bottom of the league. If the WI or NP coaches went to one of the bottom five or six teams I don't think it would make a big difference. However, if CR or JN went to Smithtown East or Ward Melville I think those programs would instantly become much more competitive.
[/quote]

CR or JN would not want to deal with the elitest, upperclass attitude of both those teams. Neither team likes to sweat or get dirty. AN and KK are both experienced coaches but they can only brings team so far if the kids are willing to do the work. "Lacrosse Town" or not they just don't have it in them. [/quote]

To say the WM girls have elitest, upperclass attitudes and don't like to sweat or get dirty is laughable and ignorant. It's a general consensus that KK has many coaching issues. When WM scrimmages/work-outs with other teams during the year, the girls' responses have been, "Oh, so that's what it's like to have a coach who instructs."

Can't speak about SE, but WM coach is not well received by just about everyone. Not from one family, but many. She has to know, as concerns have been shared with Administration, but still, she stays.

No, my daughter does not play for her.