>>>>>>>> __________
@A6 SmithtownEast

@A7 SachemNorth
>>>>>>>> __________
A10 NorthBabylon
________
@A2 MiddleCountry

Top four seeds should advance.

Smithtown West - Solid all around. Well coached but they seem to play fast which can lead to some mistakes that may cost them in a close game.

Middle Country - Another very good team that is well coached. Smart and fast at the midfield. They will put up points.

West Islip - Will need to gain control the ball and pace of the game. High team IQ. Limited team speed.

Northport - The Oakland Raiders of Girls High School Lacrosse. Love them or hate them they will put up a fight.

Ward Melville - Good team speed but sloppy play. With a little luck could possibly knock off Northport. Coaching is their Achilles Heel.

Smithtown East - Played tough Vs Smithown West and Middle Country. OT loss to Melville. Coaching is better on the other side of town.

HHH - Have to mention them. The only team in the league with an upset over one of the top four. Can they find a way to knock someone off?

My money is on Middle Country.

Middle Country scrimmaged at Wantagh today

Middle Country might be the best in Suffolk Division I but thats not saying a whole lot. I'm sure Wantagh handled them without much trouble.