Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW! This maybe in the top 5 all time most pathetic posts! It is actually pretty funny. I hope this isn't an adult, because you may need some therapy to acquire some coping skills.
I saw that game and do not have a player on either team. I am not sure what you are talking about? as far as the crowd, both sides were fine, if anything the BBP crowd got a bit out of hand towards the end of the game. As far as MT Sinai "cheating", this game looked like every other girls lax game I have seen. Both sides flopping, holding heads, faking getting hit on shots etc... You say count the fouls? did it occur to you that the BBP girls were swinging their sticks the whole game? I was shocked more YC's didn't go their way. BBP got the foul calls that mattered. They went to the FP line way more than MT Sinai and simply didn't cash in! Credit the goalie on a few, but some shots were just weak. Did the ref's make them shoot poorly? As far as BBP being perfect in every way, that is just flat out weird and sounds a little desperate! lol, Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being proud of your team, town and coaches but come on man! you sound like you are crackers!!! Congrats to both teams. I thought it was a very entertaining tough battle between 2 good teams! No one cheated! you lost. let it go! btw 17-1 isn't perfect! just saying...

I'm impressed you can type while fondling Berts balls.

That would be funny if I didn't read the same thing 3 days ago on another thread. You need to wait longer before you steal/recycle material, d-bag.

It's funny because it applies tool. How about getting your own material instead of trolling so you can critique mine. Hopefully Bert will give you a reach around. How's that for new material?