Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can say from experience this year that my daughters team (I Trees) played MacArthur and although it was a blow out loss MacArthur emptied the bench both halfs. They did this all season long in addition to keeping scorers from running numbers up. Their defense was average but their offense very good and could have posted huge numbers like other coaches allowed all season. We live in an area where we are able to see games from Wantagh, Bethpage, Plainedge, Division and MacArthur and honestly Plainedge could never compete with the big dogs. Wantagh is in a class by itself but does not sub, MacArthur subbing hurt them a few times as games appeared closer than they should have been, Division centers around one player who is not hard to shut down. Bethpage will be stronger next year.

Wantagh, GC and Manhasett are strong 1-12, Plainedge probably 1-5 or 6, Division and Macarthur 1-4 or 5, Bethpage 1-4 Most teams need deeper rosters to make the jump but these programs run everything through a couple of girls year after year.