Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYS allows a 16 game schedule if a coach schedules OOC games. So if he got suspended it wasn't for over scheduling.

The Plainedge parents run the team and have blown through a lot of coaches over the last few years. They placed their high profile football coach on the team to settle the turnover down. Not sure what happens next.

Easy.... everybody in girls lax knows that loud mouth he has been around YJ forever! p.s. I have heard of Plainedge I just don't know where it is located smart a$$ just like I don't where many high schools are located through out long island!
Here's a clue, they are usually in the Town they are named for. Examples like, Manhasset is in Manhasset, Northport is in Northport, Syosett is in Syosett......get it?

O.K. so I attended Plainedge High School genius and now live in Suffolk here is lesson for you Plainedge is not a town it is the name of the High School, Plainedge encompasses parts of several towns such as Massapequa, Seaford, Bethpage it is not a town so get your facts straight because by your knowledge John Glenn is a town (located in Elwood by the way).

Plainedge is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in the Town of Oyster Bay in Nassau County, New [lacrosse], United States. The population was 8,817 at the 2010 census. Residents are served by the Bethpage (11714), Massapequa (11758), and Seaford (11783) Post Offices, with a small number of residents being served by the Farmingdale (11735) and Levittown (11756) Post Offices. The area was once known as Turkeyville

Plainedge is a [lacrosse] show, that's what it is