Originally Posted by Anonymous
while I think Wantagh is a slightly better and deeper team, I am picking Manhasset in a close one. Manhasset coaches will have them ready.

I don't think Wantagh is deeper than Manhasset, but do agree that this will be a really close one. I agree - Manhasset by 1 - maybe in OT.

If Manhasset plays GC, who do you think comes out on top in that one? GC won the regular season game, but they haven't fared well in the semis or county play off games over the past few years. I'd say the Manhasset coach wins that one too.

Girls lacrosse or boys lacrosse at Wantagh will always be out coached....that is a fact, year after year

This is like many schools. Just heard over the weekend that South Side girls lacrosse coach has finally retired after 25 years!! She never played the game but she was a teacher at the school who wanted to earn more money. Kids deserve better in all schools! If you don't have coaches who know how to teach and coach the game you will never give kids a chance to win a championship.

Our school has been through the political BS of hiring a YJ coach and it was a lost couple of years. Thing is I could coach the yJ because they are stacked with talent. All these know it all parents that run the booster clubs should keep out of it. They push their summer coaches and summer programs just to suck up.