Originally Posted by Anonymous
West Islip loses to Pittsford 11-5. Pittsford Vs. CBA for Class A championship

Worst game of reffing I've witnessed.

OK West Islip.....it just wasn't your year. Not surprised by the result as I don't think the best team made it up there. You can also argue that worst game of reffing I have witnessed was in the Suffolk County Class A championship. Calls went your way that day, today they didn't. That's the nature of the beast take the defeat like a true champ would.

Unfortunately for all of the WI fans & players it was not our day. Pittsford outplayed our girls and it is what it is. To say that the best team didn't make it up to Cortland is your opinion. I would disagree with you. I was at all of the playoff games and would say the officiating was fair and impartial in every game. A missed charge call or a rough play here or there is not why any of the teams lost games. The teams that lost got out played & out coached it is that simple. It works both ways. WI had a great season and they should be proud of their accomplishments. Getting to Cortland once is a great accomplishment, three times in a row may never happen again. Best of luck to Pittsford tomorrow!