Originally Posted by Anonymous
Plainedge will be knocked of its pedestal today and I hope it's a huge margin. The bad sportsmanship from the coach right down to the players is obnoxious. No reason to beat weak teams by 12+ during regular season to pad stats of brats and ignore bench. Shame on you, can't wait to see the score against GC today, Chappy should crush it.

Lynbrook effectively face guarded and shut down MacArthur, well played. Saw some good lacrosse (Lynbrook very fast and goalie did well) and not so good lacrosse (no transition in MacArthur, middies go to the goal and do not help on defense) heard the coach was new so maybe he needs to learn the game, some good lacrosse players returning next year.

Today will be interesting, lopsided scoring could have these teams on the receiving end. Good luck to all, play clean.

I'm not defending running up scores, but how is bad sportsmanship during the season yet not bad sportsmanship in the playoffs every game in the playoffs by every team was won by 12+ goals. Unless you were at every game how do you know the size of a teams bench and if they emptied the bench or not or is it OK for the big 3 to do but not the Long Beach, Lynbrook, South Sides and Plainedges of the world. Please don't tell me the playoffs are different.....