Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree with almost all of that, except the part about the WB girls. SA was getting 8 goals in a 13-11 win/loss...those other kids were getting 8 goals in a 19-2 win, big difference. Just my humble opinion and i'm not a suffolk mom
Are you SS then? Talking up your WB TG gal? Take a look at the stats....in the three games WB put up over 20, SA scored 9-7-7 against powerhouses like EH and DP. Get your facts straight

Again that falls on the coach not the player. Coach has to take her out and let yonunger girls play. Came back to bite them in the rear when Hauppauge finally figured out how to stop them. Coach expected the 8th and 9th graders to all of a sudden be goal scorers when they weren't allowed to shoot all season.

I assume you are talking about W Bab last year. No one really needed to figure out how to stop them, it was obvious. They were a weak team despite having two great players. W Bab produces great individual players, not so good on producing team players, that is why their team is weak every year.